The COMPANY warrants that the PRODUCT, other than the battery pack, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months, 180 days from the date of original purchase.
If the PRODUCT proves defective AND a claim is filed during the warranty period, the COMPANY at its option, will:
- Repair the PRODUCT by means of telephone support, email support, or by providing service at no charge for parts or labor.
- Replace the PRODUCT with a comparable PRODUCT which may be new or refurbished.
- Refund the original amount paid for the PRODUCT, less a reasonable allowance for usage, upon its return.
The COMPANY recommends that the USER first utilize support materials shipped with the PRODUCT. PRODUCT diagnostics, information contained on the internet, and email support. If unsuccessful to obtain service under this WARRANTY the USER must notify the COMPANY or its authorized service. Smooth SUP provides paid repairs for products that are out of warranty.
Smooth SUP provides paid repairs for products that are out of warranty.
If you wish to discard this product, please contact your local authorities or dealer and ask for the correct method of disposal.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
- Damage has been caused by modification or use outside those specified in the user manual.
- The barcode or serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
- The warranty registration is inconsistent with the product itself.
- The product has been dismantled or repaired by an unauthorized third party.
- Damage or fault has been caused by other issues (excluding product design, manufacture, quality, etc.)
- Natural wear and tear that does not affect product function (including scratches and wear and tear on board, foil wings, mast, fuselage, propulsion system and controller.)
- Damage has been caused by accidents or human errors.
- Damage has been caused by overloading the product
- Damage has been caused by acts-of-god such as fire, flood, earthquake, freezing, etc.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ABOVE 6 MONTH WARRANTY PERIOD. ROGUE BOARD CO., LLC FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you if inconsistent with controlling state law.